Hirepool’s friendly and experienced team members are always on hand to help you get the right equipment and give advice on how to get your job done. We aim to make the hiring process as simple and quick as possible, so you can spend more time on the job at hand!
Its as easy as....
Step One: Find the right equipment for the job
Contact Us – to talk about your job & find the right rental equipment, check availability & book equipment
- Via our website - browse and add hire equipment to a ‘Product Wish List’ that you can easily email through to us. Alternatively simply use the general contact form.
- By phone – Call one of our branches and talk to our experienced staff members.
- In Person - Visit one of our many branches nationwide.
Step Two – Collecting your Rental Equipment
When coming into the branch your equipment will have been serviced and ready for you to pick up.
- A Hire Agreement will be produced displaying the equipment, costs, and terms & conditions.
- You will need to provide personal details and produce photo ID i.e. a drivers licence
- A bond will need to be paid for your equipment, which will be refunded on return. WE accept cash, EFTPOS, all major credit cards & Cheque
- Find out more in our FAQ section
- You're rental equipment will be dispatched to you.
- We will demonstrate the safe operation of the equipment, and outline any safety hazards or issues. If there is anything you are unsure about please don’t hesitate to ask.
- NOTE: If the equipment has a high hazard or danger level for the operator or other people, safety instructions will be provided with y our Hire Agreement. You can also download them from here.
OR Have your Rental Equipment Delivered
All our rental equipment is able to be delivered nationwide at an additional cost. Please specify at the time of booking and we will organise it all for you.
- The delivery driver will issue you with a copy of the Hire agreement for you to read & sign. The driver will then collect your bond if you have not previously settled this with the branch. This is payable by cash or cheque.
Step Three – Using the Equipment
- If you have any questions about the use of the equipment please call your local branch that will be happy to help you.
- If the equipment breaks down for any reason please call one of our branches. We will arrange for a replacement to be delivered to you ASAP.
- If the equipment gets damaged whilst on hire please notify your local branch ASAP. If a replacement is needed we will arrange for this to be delivered. The damaged item will be assessed by a Hirepool technician to determine the damage and a collective decision will be made for who is liable for the required parts and or repairs.
- If you need the rental equipment of a longer period of time please contact the branch who will happily book the equipment out for longer if possible.
Step Four – Returning your Rental Equipment
Please return your rental equipment as is it was dispatched to you – clean and refuelled. Additional charges may be added to your invoice otherwise.
- A service person will perform all the necessary checks on the rental equipment. They will give you a return docket that records any fuel levels and saleable items that need to be deducted or added to the invoice.
- The front desk will process an invoice for you which display’s what you have returned with a breakdown of each cost relative to your hire.
- Final payment for equipment will be deducted from your bond and the balance refunded or if one is due will need to be paid.
Please Note: You can only return equipment during branch hours. See our Branch opening hours here.
Download Hirepool Conditions of Hire.