Do you visit Hirepool on a regular basis and want to open an account with us? Just download the Credit Application form below, fill it out and send it to our support office at:
PO Box 12048
Important Information Required for Account Applications
- All Hirepool accounts must be in the name of Legal Identities, either a registered Limited Company or Individual as Sole Trader or Partnership.
- All credit applications must be signed by all the directors of the company or all the individuals of the partnership. All three pages of the credit application must be signed by all the directors or individuals.
- For Corporate companies we will accept the signature of the Financial Manager of the Company.
- The applicants must have a trading history of more than 12 months and there must be three trade references for the value of the requested monthly spend.
- These Trade references must be from companies that give trade references. If the applicant pays by direct debt, or does contra payments, these should not be used as trade references.
- All account applications are subject to the Hirepool Credit Criteria.
Hirepool’s Equipment must be covered by insurance at all times. This cover can be by the Hirepool Insurance Waiver or by the applicants own Insurance.
If it is self insured Hirepool needs to receive a copy of your current year's insurance certificate. As insurance is renewable annually, Hirepool needs to receive the current year’s insurance certificate prior to the expiry date. Once the Insurance cover-note has expired and the current year’s certificate has not been received, Hirepool’s Insurance waiver will be charged. It’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure that Hirepool has your current Insurance Certificate.
Note: If you are having trouble viewing the PDF download below, try downloading it to your hard drive, and then try to open it. Ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader installed.
To download the file, right-click on the link and select Save Target As (in Internet Explorer) or Save Link As (in Firefox or Chrome).